TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to terms and conditions page of the cocanva.com website for users. Please read this carefully before continuing to enjoy the website. These terms and conditions apply to use this e-commerce website, and by accessing this website and/or placing an order, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use or access this website. Should you have any enquiries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by e-mail ([email protected]).
This service isbeing provided by Tech4i Solutions PVT LTD. T/N as Cocanva
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s constitutional rights as a Consumer.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
• Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller. Any complaints should be emailed to [email protected].
- "Buyer/Customer/Client/User/You/Your" means the individual or organization using our website and/or buying Goods from us.
“Website” means the website located at https://www.cocanva.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
• "Goods/Products" means the goods which we will supply to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
• “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration.
• "Order" means an order which you place with us detailing the goods you wish to buy from us.
• "Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
• "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the customer’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Indian Laws.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information you provide us when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service team by E-mail ([email protected]).
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
• periodically update prices on our website (www.cocanva.com), catalogues, price lists, or other literature, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
• withdraw any goods from the product lists (our website, catalogues, price lists, or other literature) at any time. The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the product list or for refusing to process an order.
Tech4i Solution Pvt. Ltd. operates the www.cocanva.com website, which provides the SERVICEs in the domain on wall art.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cocanva:
• excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
• excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. However, None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
• All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
• Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
• When placing an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in the Order Process Section.
• All cancellations of an order, even if you cancel before you receive Goods, are subject to ‘Cancellation and return’ policy on these Terms and Conditions.
Age of Consent
• Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age the Buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods.
• If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
Price and Payment
• Prices and delivery charges are as published on the website when the Buyer accepts seller's order. All prices on our website are inclusive of any applicable tax (GST). However, prices on more than 100 quantities are subject to our wholesale policy.
• The total purchase price, including all taxes, will be displayed on an invoice document.
• The delivery charge for the order is shown on the shopping bag page below the Buyer’s chosen items. This means that if the Buyer orders more than one item, there is no delivery charge for the additional items.
• Goods are supplied within India will normally be delivered within 10 days of acceptance of the order. The Buyer can make a complaint about Non-delivered Goods after 10 days of the order.
• The Buyer must contact us on non-delivered goods within 15 days after ordering. Otherwise, the Seller shall not be liable for any non-delivered item.
• The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
• Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer must ensure the correct delivery information while ordering. The Seller shall not be liable for any losses due to incorrect delivery information from the Buyer.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
We know it can be irritating when the online purchase is not up to the expectations, we offer a complete assurance to all our customers. We have a very customer friendly return and refund policies.
Please read product details carefully before ordering.
Wrong Item / Damaged Product/ Incorrect Size
If your products are damaged or one of any above condition, we would be glad to give you the following options:
Replacement with the product you ordered or exchange it for any other product of equal value or refund of the full amount.
In any of such cases, inform us within 48 hours by email at [email protected] apprising us of any damage to the product with pictures. We will arrange return pick up for the product. Once the returned product passes the check to ensure it is unused and in its original packaging, an exchange/refund will be initiated.
In case of incomplete product, he missing parts will be sent after verification from our end.
Didnot Like the product / an issue with the size / changed your mind / Don't require anymore:
We try to make sure that only the best quality reaches to you as each product goes through an extensive quality check. However,kindly note that there could be some variation in looks and finish. We try to ensure that he colors shown on our website are as much close the real color of the product. However, the colors may look slightly different.
If your purchase do not meet your expectation, you can return it within 10 days of delivery. Please email us with the details within this 15-day period. We will arrange a return pick up for the product. Once the returned product is found to be unused and in its original packaging stage, an exchange/refund will be initiated. For this 15% of the order value will be deducted in case of refund as return shipping of the product.
We would reverse the transaction for prepaid orders and for COD orders you will have to give your bank account details. Applicable COD charges are non-refundable and only product charges are refunded. Please ensure that the products are not used, crumpled, or damaged in any way. Also return all original tags and accessories.
You may cancel any orders before they are couriered without any extra costs. To make the cancellation, please make a call at our customer care number / mail us at [email protected]. We would not be able to cancel the order once it has been dispatched.
Above rules do not apply to Custom Orders. All of the custom products are non-refundable. For cancellation of hand painted items, call / email us within 48 hrs.
Custom Product Order
Custom products are the products those are printed on your request. COD would not apply on such products. All custom orders are non-refundable, non-cancelable & non-exchangeable. We can only replace them in case of incorrect products or damaged products.
• The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller, except where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer.
• The Seller cannot be held responsible the actions of our customers during the handling of our products.
• All other warranties, conditions, or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability or condition of the Goods, whether implied by Statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, and the Buyer is satisfied as to the suitability of the Goods for the Buyer’s purpose.
• The colours the Buyer see on the screen may vary to the actual product. The screen colours should be used as a guide only. It is recommended ordering a sample first as the Seller will not be held responsible for any colour variations from screen to product.
Limitation of liability
• Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
• Whilst the Seller takes every step to limit any damage to walls Seller cannot guarantee every surface will remain damage free. Any damage caused is unfortunate, but ultimately not Sellers' responsibility to repair. The Seller has gone to great length to find materials and install equipment that are both fit for purpose and industry recognised, meaning that damage caused is as a result of circumstances out of our control.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller’s agents or employees.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
These Terms and Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Cocanva and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same had expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law.
The Cocanva Team